Ref doc 196 24 07 26 To : President of BAR ASSOCIATION thru Secretary [a] A Madras lawyer keeps saying ; ' he will inform my lawyer' [b] my reply : When violence is not working, now they use threats. This is how during all these years the guy won cases; violence, threats, dishonesty. I do not give in to any form of blackmail, certainly not from lawyers who enter court rooms, cases of others, to intimidate and use violence both within and outside Court. AND WORSE all this time they NEVER even brought any evidence against me. Just violence, threats. As said before even as a 3rd party, what evidence did the Madras lawyer bring against me during all these years :my reply : ZERO , JUST WALKING INTO THE CASES OF OTHERS, GIVING KICKS IN COURT, MAKING THREATS, SENDING PEOPLE TO HARM HARASS ME. [b] At this stage, same as the representatives of the ODPP, my lawyer's role is OVER in this case. I await judgment. The hon Magistrate just has to weigh the for and the against and pronounce a judgment. [c] Something people , even Madras lawyers with vested interest ( HORSE / PRIVATE SCHOOLS connections) have to understand; I need to prepare the AFTER COURT / AFTER JUDGEMENT , repair the damage done to my personal life and reputation and inform everyone what happened. I AM THE REAL VICTIM. LOOK THE PREJUDICE DONE TO MY NAME AND REPUTATION. All these allegations made by these people had terrible consequences on my personal life, relationships, studies, work, neighbourhoods DODO/FLAMANTS/ Scavengers municipality QB, const 18 continue to throw,dirty,steal, damage, push in all impunity/ society putting dirt in food and selling to me/ violence along my path to work from Creole GP....they even send minors from private school to search fight with me along my path to work- Palma-Pierrefonds etc etc...brother dead, mother dead in horrible agony....etc.. I have to talk, write and explain. [d] We all know the irreversible damage caused by those Conspirators namely Mr R.J/ his relative woman lawyer who looks like a Sino Morisien / his brother of Private sector/ Madras Diaspora and as a consequence , all links (if any) CUT OFF with UK/UK Royals ( denigration, insult, lies, violence, racism, theft) [e] HAT TRICK I add this among list in first part of MAJOR REF DOCUMENT wrongly advised.... about putting case/analysis of report / racism etc Their LAWYERS WRONGLY ADVISED them and MISLEAD & FOOLED everyone once again ; (i) One Private school and (ii) HORSES , clearly NAME ME in their statements. (iii) The Other Private school also named me; no. 12/ 0308, statement 30/03/12... @ 1051 THE ACCUSER (not naming anyone at this stage) in her statement , given at Cybercrime office ; says that ' I suspect one Mr Yudish Jugessur who worked briefly in the month of January 2011 as Physics teacher to be the person involved in this offence. ' Which is a serious allegation against me. So there is no ambiguity ; I CAN NAME these PRIVATE SCHOOLS and HORSES , once I WIN and GET JUDGMENT [f] and lastly I do not negotiate with people who terrorize others namely those HORSES/ PRIVATE SCHOOLS ...and their Madras Lawyer.

